Packed full of simple tips and techniques to help keep your child safer and extend their learning, this is a must for everyone who cares for a child between the ages of 3 to 8.
Cut into 8 light, easy, bite-sized videos. Content includes:
- Clearing up myths and misconceptions that get in the way of your child’s safety
- Practical safety tips and strategies for everyday parents, carers and educators
- At what age should I start educating my children?
- How to prepare children for sleepovers and playdates
- How to extend learning as your child grows
- Cyber-safety tips
- How to build safer communities
- And much more…
The video series is accessed ONLINE via an email (not a DVD) and has a one year time frame (this can be extended if requested)